Fun with Friendship
Mini Campers will practice and learn about friendship through stories, drama, projects and more. Campers will make new friends, build social skills, learn to work collaboratively, and practice sharing and listening.
Mini Campers will apply their natural curiosity and sense of adventure to explore the worlds of science, technology, engineering, art, and mathematics in a hands-on way.
Legends and Fairy Tales
Mini Campers will be using their imaginations to explore and tell stories through art, movement, drama, music, and hands-on investigation. Campers will listen to stories and view art to inspire their creativity.
Our Daily Mini Camp Schedule
- arrival, meet and greet & exploration centers
- opening & class meeting circle time
- calendar math
- theme-related literacy lesson
- follow-up craft/project/activity
- snack & outdoor play
- skills-based activity center or social interaction building
- lunch and outside play
- story time
- afternoon activity focus
- free choice activity center